HOW TO DESIGN A WEB SURVEY USING SPRING BOOT WITH MYSQL: A ROMANIAN NETWORK CASE STUDY
Keywords:survey, MVC, Spring Boot, MySql database, Romanian SMEs
AbstractThe article presents a survey applied on a representative sample of Romanian SMEs. The article represents a case study and focus on technical elements that allow collecting data from Romanian SMEs managers and save it in a MySql database. The Back-End component is developed with the newest Spring Boot MVC.
• Larry Ullman, PHP and MySql for dynamic web sites, Pitchpit Press, Berkeley, CA, 2005, ISBN:0-321-33657-7
• Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis, PHP-MySQL in your pocket, Ed. Agir, Bucuresti, 2008, ISBN:978-973-720-174-4
• Accessing data with MySQL - A guide that walks you through the process of creating a Spring application connected with a MySQL Database, https://spring.io/guides/gs/accessing-data-mysql/, accessed on April 2017
• Serving Web Content with Spring MVC, https://spring.io/guides/gs/serving-web-content/, accessed on April 2017
• CRUD Operations with Spring MVC, https://springframework.guru/spring-boot-web-application-part-4-spring-mvc/, accessed on April 2017