Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Copyright Notice will appear in the “About the Journal’’ section. It should describe for readers and authors whether the copyright holder is the author, journal, or a third party. All persons designated as authors should qualify for authorship, should be listed and has responsibility for content.
No manuscript will be accepted without the “Copyright Form’’(link doc.) which must be completed and signed by all the authors before processing of the manuscript can begin.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.